Prevailing Wage Toolkit
When conducting wage and compensation assessments, companies are required to meet the prevailing wage rates, and this Wage Determination is a set of wages, fringe benefits, and work rules that the U.S. Department of Labor has ruled to be prevailing for a given labor category in a given locality.
In this two-part product, fpSolutions has covered employment situations that are nuanced and specific, and will apply to the following cases:
- Determining the correct prevailing wage rates and compliance.
- Complying with the Fringe Benefit obligations.
- Complying with Apprenticeship requirements.
- Determining whether the Davis-Bacon Act applies.
- Determining whether the Service Contract Act applies.
In these very nuanced and tailored checklists for employers, this toolkit has been designed to provide step-by-step guidance in mitigating any risk of not meeting those wage requirements in situations where the Davis-Bacon Act or the Service Contract Act may apply. fpSOLUTIONS Prevailing Wage Toolkit assists with determining whether the employment would fall under these provisions and must actin lie with the obligations accordingly.