The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, contains principles for protecting the privacy of EU residents’ personal data. Every organization, worldwide, that gathers, stores, or processes this data in any way, must comply with the strong data protections required under the GDPR. Upon completion of this module, learners will be able to recognize situations where the GDPR comes into play and what to do when they encounter data that falls under GDPR regulations in the US.
- Privacy Protection
- Rules and Regulations May Change
- Data That Requires Protection
- Access Controls: Who Should See the Data?
- How Will the GDPR Impact Our Organization?
- Privacy Shield: The US Version of the GDPR?