Compliance with the GDPR will affect all our organization’s data handling activities, either directly or indirectly, and all staff whose responsibilities include use of personally identifiable information (PII) will be expected to operate in accordance with the regulation’s safeguards. This course will provide employees a general awareness of the GDPR’s requirements and how they affect our day-to-day data processing activities, as well as helping them to recognize potential problems should they arise.
- GDPR awareness in the workplace
- Identifying “personally identifiable information (PII)
- Requirements for processing PII
- Data subject rights and organization responsibilities
- Breach notification and Maintaining data security