This comprehensive course is delivered in a series of short modules targeted to specific areas and roles contained within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this module, participants will learn the fundamentals of the regulations and the key concepts behind them. By the end of this course series, they will be able to recognize situations where the GDPR comes into play and what to do when they do encounter data that falls under GDPR regulations.
- Introduction to Privacy
- Data Protection and the GDPR
- Global Privacy Principles
- 8 Common Privacy Principles
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Overview
- How to Achieve Effective Data Protection