Cyber Security Assessments
How vulnerable is your company from cyber security threats? Cybercriminals are exploiting the vulnerabilities in employers’ computer networks and remote work systems and have successfully infiltrated numerous networks, creating ongoing headaches for employers. fpSOLUTIONS can protect you and your customers’ data by providing a comprehensive suite of Cyber Security Assessments and also recommend mission-critical solutions for mitigating those risks.
Did you know?
- Many laws now require independent security risk assessments be performed annually.
- Boards have increased liability for visibility and oversight to ensure enterprise data security.
- Cyber insurance underwriters use assessments before issuance and to price renewals.
- The FTC’s expanded set of financial companies now extends ‘GLB Security Safeguards’ - requiring formal risk assessment and 16-point security program – required for financial brokers, agents, and intermediaries.
fpSOLUTIONS deliver three specialized assessment packages to assist you with your existing protections and to help you stay in compliance and avoid unnecessary litigation. For most services, we offer, design and build intended for the client’s own operation but can be optionally engaged as a turnkey outsourcing option.
Common Cyber Security Packages:
- Full Assessment:
- Independent Third-Party – three weeks
- Accepted Standards: Center for Internet Security CIS -18
- Board ready reports to reduce liability
- Acquisition Assessment
- Cyber Insurance Readiness or Renewal
- CSO performed and validated – five to eight business days
As part of the security packages,we provide the following:
- Framework Based Security Assessments (NIST, CIS, ISO)
- Internal solutions built and implemented – e.g., Incidence Response, Program Development
- Point Solution Identification, installation and oversite
- Fraction CSO, Manage Detection and Response Outsourcing
fpSOLUTIONS’ clients includes multinationals as well as small and mid-sized start-ups. Join our clients who count on us to protect their businesses from cybercriminals. Give us a call, please fiil out the form on this page or contact us at Customerservice@fpsolutions.com