Employees are more likely to bring their concerns about inappropriate conduct to your attention if they trust there will be an immediate follow-up to stop the behavior. This module was designed to show leaders just like you how being proactive can help promote open and honest communication and deter inappropriate conduct in the workplace. California supervisors must take H-150-SH-01 through H-150-SH-07 and employees must take H-150-SH-01, H-150-SH-03, and H-150-SH-04 to meet DFEH training requirements. This module is WCAG/US 508 Compliant.
- A Foundation of Trust
- Be Proactive
- What Does it Mean?
- Something to Consider Current Events
- Something to Consider Your Commitment
- What They See Is What You Get
- Modeling Respectful Behavior
- Reflections of Respectful Behavior
- Active Listening
- Is It Proactive or Reactive?
- Are You Approachable?
- Being Approachable
- Identify Previous Complaints
- Forward Thinking